27 - 30 June, 2012, Jūrmala, Latvia
The University of Latvia is continuing series of conferences on sustainable development started in 2003 and is announcing 3rd Event "Integrative Approaches towards Sustainability" partially supported by the European Commission.
There is a serious and statistically well supported recognition, that Baltic See region countries are ranking high and have leadership in global scale in sustainable development and raising knowledge society and knowledge based economy. The conference is supposed to be the contribution of the project to sustainable development in the region and will be the follow up event to the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development Rio+20, 20 - 22 June 2012. Main goals of the 3rd Conference are:
- to discuss and promote integration of researchers from traditional sciences in European and global networks contributing to knowledge economy and sustainable development;
- to discuss corporate responsibility and sustainability in the regional decision-making process worldwide;
- to discuss the global goals in transdisciplinary research and especially thresholds of sustainability and points of no return;
- to contribute to the development of mission approach: Science for sustainable development and knowledge based economy;
- to contribute in advanced transdisciplinary training of young researchers.
Target audience is researchers, politicians, and economists dealing with sustainable development and knowledge based economy.
The official Conference Language is English.
|Programm: 3rd International Conference on Integrative Approaches towards Sustainability “Sustainable development, knowledge society and smart future manufacturing technologies”
(Erstellt am: 14.06.2012 - Dateigröße: 179.88 KB - Downloads: 765)