The partnership has been carefully selected to:
- Meet the objectives of developing pilot projects with a high transferability on the BSR level;
- Reach out, influence and have a long-term impact on changing behaviour inwaste management;
- Boost the Clean-Tech industry;
- Establish recommendations on a BSR level and support the implementation of the Baltic Sea Action Plan (BSAP);
- Attract and unlock funds.
Thanks to its practical and operational approach, the RB21T project aims to play a substantial role in strengthening the BSR identity and contribute to an integrated and competitive region, meeting both contemporary and future challenges.